6 Metre Ultimate PRO MESH Twin Door Bell Tent
Featuring two doors for flexibility and ventilation, zippable, fine mesh walls and doors give you complete bug and midge protection.
Featuring all the benefits of our Pro Mesh models, heavier gauge cotton, a thicker groundsheet, stronger poles, super pro pegs, and thicker guy ropes, this is an extremely hardy Bell Tent designed by us to offer seriously impressive durability. We developed the twin door design in response to a demand for a dual-entrance tent that can be connected to other structures, such as other tents or vehicles, see our 'Awnings' section for ideas.
With two A-frame opposing doors, it maximises the head space through the tent; it will even fit a fourposter king size bed!
The size of the space and the twin door configuration inspired us to design a unique 90 degree wedge shaped inner tent option. This means you can create either one or two inner tent bedrooms that can be accessed from both doors with large entrance areas.
ideal for parties, outdoor classes for kids, camping with a big group of friends, or even a space to perform massages at festivals, the Twin Door 6 Metre Ultimate Pro Mesh has the space to handle it. It can comfortably accommodate ten people sleeping on inflatable mattresses or more than 25 seated adults.
It features integrated fine mesh doors and walls meaning that you can unzip and roll up the canvas sides of the tent whilst still being protected from flying and crawling bugs, the fine mesh will even keep pesky midges at bay.
Picture camping by a river in mid summer and you can see how this tent comes into its own.
Please be aware this is a very large structure, with a huge surface area and is more likely to be affected by adverse weather conditions than smaller tents in our range. So bear this in mind when selecting a pitch site (avoid cliff edges in Cornwall when a storm is forecast!) and make sure you are around to keep an eye on it. Have a look at our 'Style and Size' guide page to make sure this is the right tent for you.
With all the features you are likely to ever need from your tent, this model has strength and space galore.
- Twin A-frame opposing doors maximises the head room
- Option of adding one or two of our unique inner tents, accessible from both doors
- Ideal for connecting to other tents, vehicles and structures
- Roll up sides for added ventilation on a scorching afternoon
- Fine quality mesh walls and doors: versatile micro mesh walls line the tent to keep midges and creepy crawlies out when the canvas walls are rolled up.
- Mesh walls can be unzipped if not required, or for ease of cleaning
- 3.5m Centre pole with hanging ring for attaching optional inner tents or hanging accessories
- Heavyweight 440gsm Pro Gauge Cotton Canvas.
- Our cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant, please have a look at our 'Caring for your tent' page to keep your tent in tip top condition
- Thicker guy ropes include a reflective fleck so they show up easily in torch light
- Heavy- duty, 650gsm, zippable PVC groundsheet
- Unique design heavy duty Pro pegs
- Can be erected by two people in around 15 minutes
- This is a really huge tent, so please do not leave the tent with the sides up unattended or the canvas bell will turn into a monster kite!
- Twi A-frame entrances with padlockable heavy–duty zipped doors
- Zippable windows/air vents complete with mesh for ventilation when the walls are down
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards.
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable PDF instructions for this tent here
This model weighs 60kg and has a total footprint of 8 metres in diameter. We recommend visiting our ‘Which tent is right for me?’ section to consider if this is the right tent for you.
Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer’s warranty. For more detailed information please see the warranty section of our website.
- Tent Diameter: 600cm
- Internal floor Diameter: 580cm
- Centre Pole Height: 350cm
- Center Pole Thickness: 3.2cm
- Wall Height: 60cm
- Door Heights: 200cm
- Door Widths: 345cm
- Total Weight: 60kg
- Canvas Weight: 440gsm
- Groundsheet Weight: 650gsm
- Mesh: 4kg