4 metre Standard Bell Tent
A luxury size for two or a classic size for a young family of four, featuring a separate lightweight groundsheet - perfect for festivals and all kinds of adventures!
The standard model features a separate lightweight groundsheet so you can roll the walls up on a scorching afternoon and let the soft, cooling breeze flow through, the perfect way to unwind.
Our many years of experience have gone into our clever design features, heavy duty stitching and secure A-Frame footings, this is the hassle free, original basic bell tent.
- 2.5m Centre Pole providing standing room
- Lightweight 100% unbleached cotton canvas
- Our cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant, please have a look at our Caring For Your Tent page to keep your tent in tip top condition
- Separate lightweight groundsheet is pegged down, the wall of the tent tucks under the groundsheet to create a wind and rain-resistant seal
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Roll up walls
- A-frame entrance with a heavy–duty zipped front door
- Unzippable windows/air vents, complete with mosquito nets
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable PDF instructions for this tent here
Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer’s warranty. For more detailed information please see the warranty section of our website.
- Floor Diameter: 400 cm
- Centre Pole Height: 250 cm
- Center Pole Thickness: 3.1 cm
- Wall Height: 60 cm
- Door Height: 153 cm
- Door Width: 284 cm
- Total Weight: 19 kg
- Packed Down Size: 96 x 33 x 33 cm
- Canvas Weight: 285 gsm
- Groundsheet Weight: 140 gsm