Camping with Soul 4 Piece Round Indian Table
Designed to work perfectly in a Bell Tent, but equally fabulous elsewhere, these round tables fit around the centre pole and stack neatly for transportation.
These Indian-made circular tables have been developed by Bell Tent UK to make furnishing your tent beautifully simple.
Consisting of four separate segments that come together to form a circular table 90 centimetres in diameter, the table has a central six centimetre hole that will accommodate most tent poles. As well as looking sleek, this design minimises the waste of vital space.
Each segment has three legs for stability, and the four pieces stack efficiently, making it easy to transport them in the car.
The 4-Piece Indian Table is available in either solid mango wood, or in a delicately painted design, constructed with a solid mango wood strip around the edge to make the tables more durable and resistant to chipping. The tables can be easily stacked when transported.
Endlessly useful in any camping set-up, these tables are stylish and simple.
- 4 segments that make up a round table 90cm in diameter
- Can be used as a whole, as a pair or as a singles
- Centre hole is 6cm in diameter so big enough for most tent poles
- Inside edges also painted so the look good on their own
- Each quarter measures 45cm by 45cm by 64cm across the curve and is 15cm high
- CAD designed to stack efficiently into a nest approx 37cm high
- Ethically hand made and hand painted in India by a family owned company
- Available in Red, Blue and Aqua hand painted Indian designs
- Also available in Raw and Varnished Mango Wood (See other listing)
- Part of a Colour Matched Range including Chest of Drawers and other Table designs