Dual Fuel Lantern
The Ultimate Dual Fuel Lantern ...
Lovely, warming lantern – so useful when you’re out collecting more wood for the fire (wind block system shields the burner from draughts on the way), and very helpful during those winter blackouts! What's clever about this particular lantern is that it runs on liquid lantern fuel (sometimes hard to get hold of) and also runs on unleaded petrol from the straight from the pumps!
A solid, well made, good old fashioned bit of kit. - very Camping with Soul. Swallows and Amazons eat your heart out!
- Power: 125W
- Operates off unleaded petrol or Coleman® Liquid Fuel
- Manual ignition
- Hanging handle
- Single Insta-Clip® Mantle
- Run time: up to 14h (on one tank of fuel)
- Dimensions: 15cmØ x 32cm
- Weight: 1.35kg
- Fully adjustable - from a soft steady glow up to 125 watts of brilliant light.
- Supplied with it's own filter funnel which stops filling the stove at the correct fuel level to whilst filtering the fuel at the same time.
- Designed for all weather conditions, it has a wind block system which shields the burner from any draughts.