Taking its name from the Hawaiian word for shade, this model is our best-selling awning that packs down small and takes minutes to put up.
Whether its on the beach, at festivals, creating a shaded play area for the kids or conjoining two vehicles, the Malu Awning is a versatile item that also looks great.
Crafted in classic cotton canvas that has been treated to be water, mould and UV-resistant, the edges of the awning are protected from fraying and ripping with a 2 centimetre polyester strengthening strip.
The Malu Awning really adds another dimension to your camp, and can be used alone or in conjunction with other structures such as Bell Tents. The adjustable guy ropes give great adaptability as the awning can be arranged as you need.
With Bell Tent UK’s clever design features as standard – including robust stitching and lightweight modern canvas – this awning also comes with our manufacturer’s warranty, full instructions and advice from our customer service team to help you get the most out of your new purchase.
With a lightweight but dense weave, the Malu Awning is the ideal complement to your Bell Tent.
- 1x Cotton Canvas Malu Awning: 375cm x 375cm
- 2x durable galvanised steel poles. Diameter: 2.5cm Height: 235cm
- Adjustable guy ropes
- Thick steel pegs plus a few spares
- Matching canvas bag
- Weight: 6.4kg
- Packed dimensions: 60cm x 10cm x 10cm
- Lightweight but strong high-quality, cotton canvas
- Our 100% cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our Caring For Your Canvas page for more information. You will find our tried and tested cleaning products here
- Packs down into a matching canvas bag small and light enough to carry to the park/field/beach, go on the back of a bike or take on holiday with you
- Can be erected by one person in around four minutes...okay, we've practised!
- Beautifully made from quality materials (Please note, colour may vary slightly from pictures, and from year to year)
- Perfect for scorching summer days at the beach or park relaxing on rugs with a picnic
- Designed to double as an awning for your car or van
- Adjustable guy lines alter the Malu's angle in seconds - no more moving site as the sun drops in the sky
- Can be connected onto the front of a Bell Tent to create a porch
- Attach to a building to create a mellow, shaded area
- A fantastic accessory to a canvas Bell Tent
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable PDF instructions for this awning here.