Camping with Soul 4 Piece Round Indian Table
This product is sold out
Designed to work perfectly in a Bell Tent, but equally fabulous elsewhere, these round tables fit around the centre pole and stack neatly for transportation.
These Indian-made circular tables have been developed by Bell Tent UK to make furnishing your tent beautifully simple.
Consisting of four separate segments that come together to form a circular table 90 centimetres in diameter, the table has a central six centimetre hole that will accommodate most tent poles. As well as looking sleek, this design minimises the waste of vital space.
Each segment has three legs for stability, and the four pieces stack efficiently, making it easy to transport them in the car.
The 4-Piece Indian Table is available in either solid mango wood or in a delicately painted design. The tables can be easily stacked when transported.
Endlessly useful in any camping setup, these tables are stylish and simple.
Being handcrafted, of a rustic style and then 'distressed', each table is slightly different so expect lumps, bumps and minor imperfections, it's all part of their outdoor charm. The colour will also vary from batch to batch; pictured tables are indicative only.
- 90 cm in diameter
- 4 segments that make up a circular table
- Can be used as a whole, as a pair or as a singles
- The Centre hole is 6 cm in diameter so big enough for most tent poles
- Inside edges also painted so they look good on their own
- Each quarter measures 45 cm by 45 cm by 64 cm across the curve and is 15 cm high
- CAD designed to stack efficiently into a nest approx 37 cm high
- Ethically hand made and hand-painted in India by a family-owned company
- Available in Red, Blue and Aqua hand-painted Indian designs
- Also available in Raw and Varnished Mango Wood (See other listing)
- Part of a Colour Matched Range including Chest of Drawers and other Table designs