Carbon Steel Chestnut Roaster
This product is sold out
Carbon Steel Chestnut Roaster The ultimate campfire accessory.
These carbon steel chestnut roasters not only have an extra long handle to help keep hands away from the flames but the handle is also detachable for easy transportation. These are beautifully finished bits of kit and a must have for any campsite cook.
What the manufacturer has to say:
Our range of carbon steel cookware has been developed using 1.8mm heavy gauge steel. Extra long handles allow for safe cooking over an open fire and can be removed from the pan for storage.
Great for home, garden, caravan and camping.
This pan has been coated with a food safe protective layer of coconut oil. Superior heat conductivity and heat distribution. Becomes porous when heated – easily absorbing cooking oil. After each use the pan will darken over time and this will create a 'patina' effect, making the surface eventually turn black in appearance leaving a stick resistant surface.
- Made from carbon steel
- Suitable for use on gas hobs, BBQs and open fires
- Can also be used in the oven
- Not suitable for induction hobs
- Measures 28cm diameter, overall length including handle approximately 50cm
- Hand wash only
- 2 year guarantee against manufacturing defects
- Made in Spain
Caution & Use
- The pan will become hot during use, handle with care.
- Never leave the pan unattended at any time during cooking.
- Never place carbon steel cookware in the dishwasher.
- Never submerge hot carbon steel in cold water, doing so will warp the cookware.
- Do not burn dry.