Eau Good - Water Purifying Bottle
The traditional Japanese method of purification using charcoal is put to excellent use in this sustainable water bottle.
This sleek, reusable bottle contains a piece of binchotan charcoal, renowned for its cleansing properties that has an incredibly porous surface covered with tiny cavities that works as a filter by attracting the ions of contaminants found in tap water to produce a purer, clearer and better tasting water. The charcoal balances pH levels and releases health-giving minerals.
The lightweight and durable design of the Eau Good! features a natural cork stopper with metal locking device, and it is perfectly sized to fit in any backpack or handbag.
A stylish water bottle that makes tap water taste amazing, naturally.
An 800ml / 27 fl oz bottle that filters your tap water using a traditional Japanese Binchotan charcoal method for a cleaner, purified taste.
- Removes Chlorine
- Adds Minerals
- Natural Water Filter lasts for 6 months
- 100% leakproof
- Includes locking coil & protective neoprene sleeve
- BPA free Tritan™, cork, stainless steel, silicone
- Includes x1 binchotan active charcoal filter (6 months life)
- Automatic email updates for when to boil and replace charcoal
- W 8.5cm H 24cm / W 3.3" H 9.4"
- 800 ml / 27 floz
- Weight: 110g/0.24Lbs