Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station Kit
This product is sold out
Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station A plug-and-play, silent, fume-free power station for short outages, garages, events, or wherever you need portable power.
The Goal Zero Yeti 150 Portable Power Station is a gas-free source of portable power to keep lights, phones and laptops powered on through any situation.
Nomad 20 Solar Panel Large foldable panel ensures you're collecting the most power from the sun for your gear.
Utilize the built-in USB port or pair with a Goal Zero portable power pack to charge your gear day or night.
- Battery Capacity: 150Wh, 14Ah (12V)
- Solar Capacity: 20W (18-22V)
- Weight: 14.5 lbs (6.5 kg)
- Ideal for: Lights, Phone, Tablet, Laptop, DSLR Camera
- Recharge by: AC, 12V, Solar
- Kit Includes: Yeti 150 (power) & Nomad 20 (solar)
There are 3 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 150.
The Sun: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
Wall: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can be charged by being plugged into a regular wall outlet.
Car: The Goal Zero Yeti 150 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V adapter.Charge Times:
- USB - N/A
- Wall - 5 Hours
- Car - 13 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel - 40-80 hours
- Headlamp (4 Watt-Hours) - 37 Charges
- Smartphone (5-7 Watt-Hours) - 15 Charges
- GoPro® (5 Watt-Hours) - 25 Charges
- Digital Camera (8 Watt-Hours) - 12 Charges
- Tablet (25-42 Watt-Hours) - 6 Charges
- Laptop (50 Watt-Hours) - 1-2 Charges
THE GOAL ZERO YETI 150 POWERS YOUR DEVICE IN 3 WAYS:
- USB: The USB port best charges all your medium size USB powered devices.
- 12V: The 12V best charges all your medium 12V powered devices.
- AC Inverter: Plug in your device just as you would the wall.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 20 SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
The solar panel does not hold a charge it produces power when it is exposed to sunlight. You can store the power it produces in a portable recharger. The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger.
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 20?
The Nomad 20 can be used to power any Goal Zero recharger. For the amount of Watts it gives, it will be most effective with the Escape 150, Yeti 150, or Sherpa 50.
DOES THE NOMAD 20 GIVE A FULL 20 WATTS?
It delivers up to 20 Watts of power, but the angle of the panels and the cloud coverage can impact its performance. Avoid the shade. It will not work indoors.