Orland Tent Stove (2.5kW)
- Glass door and walls
- Comes with transportation box
- Cook directly on top of the stove
- Hand made in Denmark
A beautiful, versatile Orland Tent Stove, all the efficiency of a wood burning stove, with glass walls to let the firelight enchant you - safely!
We are proud to be the sole UK distributor of this distinguished stove, designed and made in Denmark by Thomas Orland of Orland Living.
It takes five minutes to set up and packs down into its own compact box. The glass walls allow the light of the fire to dance around the tent, a warm, practical addition to your glamping experience.
You can cook directly on the top of the stove, or add a baking oven option for fresh bread every day, a real outdoor treat. It can be set up to come through the sidewall or adapted to go through the roof (so you get all the heat from the flue pipe).
Find a big rock to put on top of the box and it will slowly release heat throughout the night as the fire dies down to keep you toasty and warm all night long. A solid Danish designed and built stove that makes outdoor life an altogether more luxurious experience.
- Flue kit
- Spark arrestor
- Base to store wood underneath
- Sturdy wooden carry crate
- Comes with small metal door handle
- Optional: Real horn handles available, please contact us for details
- Ideal for 3m or 4m tents
- Compatible with: Orland Baking Oven
- Dimensions (excl. base): H-D-W 28/50 x 30 x 35
- Weight: 32 Kg
- Heat rating: 2.5 kW