3 metre Bell Tent Coir Matting
Our premium quality, hardwearing Coir Matting instantly transforms your tent, taking it up a level of luxury.
Specially designed by Bell Tent UK, this durable Coir Matting looks wonderful, creating an organic layer of insulation between you and the ground.
Ideal for people who want the very best set-up, or for professional or longer-term users. Our Coir Matting can be bought in a single half-moon to cover half of the floor of your tent, or in two half-moons for full coverage.
Coir is the tough fibrous inner covering of a coconut, an amazing material used for ropes and flooring for over a thousand years. We source our coir from companies certified by the Coir Board of India, and is of a S3M4 rating (the same as used in the Queen's annual tea party marquees, and if it's good enough for Her Majesty…)
It has a very dense weave which gives good height to the coir, meaning greater insulation, more stiffness (so less rumpling and tripping) and a much longer life. For added hardiness, the outer curved edges are finished with dark brown binding while the straight edges are stitched.
Bell Tent UK Coir Matting is cut to fit our tents exactly with a smaller diameter - ie a 3m Bell Tent has an inner diameter of 2.8m - so that it fits in easily and lays flat.
A resilient and natural flooring choice to make your tent as comfortable as possible.
- Coir is eco-friendly, fully and absolutely biodegradable. It is hard and durable, too
- Great for longer term pitching
- Adds a thick layer of insulation
- Helps stop the chill of the ground coming through an inflatable mattress
- Jet washable - best do this on a sunny day to make sure it dries out completely
- Excellent insulation properties against sound and temperature
- Flame retardant
- Static free
- Packed dimensions: 280 x 40 cm
- Rolled out dimensions: 2.8 metre