3 metre Deluxe Bell Tent
- Ingenious tripod frame opens up the inside space
- Simple and fast to pitch
- Sewn-in groundsheet for extra security and flood protection
- Compact, aerodynamic profile performs well in bad weather
Our 3 metre Bell Tents are truly portable for rugged adventures. The deluxe range has a sewn-in, permanently attached “bath-tub” groundsheet that rises 10cm up from the floor, giving extra security and flood protection. Our ingenious tripod pole system opens up the internal space and strengthens the whole structure.
Sewn-in groundsheet gives you extra security
Our 3m Deluxe has the added security of an integrated groundsheet for peace of mind against campsite flooding. The permanently attached groundsheet also means there is no way in if you padlock the door zips together. The heavy-duty PVC groundsheet rises 10cm from the floor, creating a “bath-tub” effect against campsite flooding.
Sturdy tripod pole system opens up the whole inside space
We invented this ingenious tripod pole system to replace the traditional centre pole and open up the whole internal space. The tripod enables this super-compact tent to comfortably fit a queen-size mattress without having a pole stuck in the middle of it - the perfect adventure tent for two.
Optional centre-pole when you want to travel light
Buy an optional centre pole and have the option of leaving the tripod system at home. This set-up reduces the tent’s total weight by 6.5kgs and shaves several minutes off pitching time. Perfect for festivals and getting out in the great outdoors, this tent will comfortably fit one or two full-size single mattresses on either side of the pole.
Main features of our 3m Deluxe:
- A light and portable Bell Tent at 21.5kg total weight
- Can be pitched by one person in around 15 minutes
- Made from 100% unbleached, natural, breathable cotton canvas
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Sewn-in groundsheet creates a “bath-tub” effect, rising ten centimetres for extra protection against flooding and mud
- Zip-in windows/air vents, complete with mosquito nets
- The integrated groundsheet also gives another layer of protection against unwelcome guests, whether bugs or humans!
- Our premium canvas has a 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our heavy-duty groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Optional Centre Pole reduces the weight by 6.5kgs
- Small footprint is ideal for festivals and the great outdoors
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards