3 metre Ultimate Bell Tent
- Tripod pole system opens up the whole inside space
- Hidden zip allows walls to be rolled up for ventilation
- Compact and portable for touring adventures
- Optional centre pole (bought separately) to lighten the load
Our best-selling 3m Bell Tent features a heavy-duty groundsheet with the added bonus of a hidden zip all the way around the tent. Unzip, and you can roll part or all of the walls up to let the breeze blow through on lazy summer days, or zip it up to create a “bath-tub” type effect sealing the groundsheet and canvas against the weather.
The Ultimate design, offering the best of both worlds
You get the security of the “bath-tub” style, heavy-duty groundsheet and the versatility of being able to unzip and roll the walls up like a Standard Bell Tent. When the sun is out, unzip the groundsheet, roll the sides up and let the breeze blow through.
Tripod pole system opens up the whole internal space
Our unique three-legged pole system opens up the whole internal space allowing space to fit a queen-size mattress! Or add an Optional Centre Pole for those times when you want to travel extra light. With the centre pole option, it will comfortably fit two single mattresses.
Optional centre-pole when you want to travel light
Buy an optional centre pole and have the option of leaving the tripod system at home. This set-up reduces the tent’s total weight by 6.5kgs and takes several minutes off pitching time. Perfect for festivals and getting out in the great outdoors, this tent will comfortably fit one or two full-size single mattresses on either side of the pole.
Main features of our 3m Ultimate:
- Our lightest and most portable Bell Tents - great for hiking
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Heavy-duty 540gsm zipped-in “bath-tub” groundsheet
- Tripod frame structure allows space for a double mattress
- Made from 100% unbleached, natural, breathable cotton canvas
- Optional Centre Pole makes the tent 6.5kg lighter (reducing weight from 22kg to 15.5kg)
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Zip-in windows/air vents, complete with mosquito nets
- Our premium canvas has a 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our heavy-duty groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards