4 metre Bell Tent Inner Tent
- Divide the tent into separate sleeping and living areas
- Added layer of privacy
- Increased insulation and warmth
- Added bug and insect resistance
The 4 metre inner tent creates a half-moon shaped compartment opposite the door. The inner comes with a sewn-in groundsheet and a mesh and canvas dual door system for added privacy, bug proofing, insulation, and protection from mud and water. It allows you to keep a clean sleeping space separate from the living and eating area. Covering half the inside area of the tent, it can comfortably accommodate a queen size mattress or a young family of four on camping mats.
Bug protection when the walls are rolled up
When used with our Standard or Ultimate range Bell Tents, you can roll the tent walls up with the Inner Tent still in place. Allow the breeze to keep you cool on a scorching day whilst keeping bugs out and stopping little people from crawling off without overheating.
Matching Mesh Windows
The inner has openable mesh windows that line up with the window flaps in the tent's walls, so you can easily open the wall flaps for ventilation from inside the inner tent.
Please note, although the inner tent will fit into our 4m Ultimate PRO TWIN DOOR Bell Tent, the mesh flaps will not line up due to the double door design but are still within easy reach.
Main features of our 4m Inner Tent:
- Lightweight, high-quality cotton that fits all of our 4 metre tents
- Elasticated fittings enable the inner to flex in the wind
- Hangs from “D-ring” at the top of the centre pole (cannot be fitted at the same time as a tea light chandelier)
- Can be fitted by one person in around three minutes without having to leave the warmth of the Bell Tent
- Takes up the half of the tent opposite the door
- Creates a separate 'clean' sleeping area
- Doors have three settings: open, mesh net only, or full privacy door flaps to protect your modesty when the tent doors are open
- Built-in groundsheet that comes 10cm up the sides, providing another line of defence against water, dirt and bugs