5 metre Ultimate Single Pole Tipi Tent
This Ultimate 5 metre Single Pole Tipi (Teepee) tent is spacious enough for a large family the single-pole makes it easy and fast to put up. Being part of the 'Ultimate' range, it features the heavy-duty 540gsm groundsheet that can be separated from the 285gsm canvas using the sturdy zip, allowing you to open up the canvas and enjoy a cool breeze on a hot sunny day.
This 5m Ultimate Tipi is a large tent and will sleep eight adults on roll mats, luxurious glamping for a family of four or a really special space for two. Add some Camping with Soul accessories and a stove - you'll feel like kings of the wild frontier.
Our ingenious version of a classic Tipi - this single pole version means no more humping around lots of long poles or having a permanent hole in the roof.
This neat design packs down small, goes up fast and has a really ingenious venting system that keeps the rain out and air circulating. Open and close the tip of the Tipi using two guy ropes, brilliant for ventilation on a hot summer day.
The vented, waterproof top opening means that fitting a stove is very easy (see our stove tipi kit) without having to cut a hole in the canvas. Take it out in the autumn, light the stove and cuddle up for a cozy night under canvas.
This Tipi can be used with or without guy ropes depending on the weather. Normally no guy ropes are required, making it great for festivals as it's fast to pitch, has a smaller footprint, and avoids a trip hazard that can catch people out at night!
Modern materials and a classic design brought together to deliver a simple, highly effective large Tipi.
- 3m centre pole, so plenty of headroom
- Adjustable cone vent for ventilation and easy stove installation
- Can be used with or without guy ropes
- Aerodynamic, sleek cone shape works well in wind (with guy ropes fitted!)
- 285 gsm, 100%, unbleached cotton canvas
- Our 100% cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our caring for your canvas page to keep your tent in tip-top condition
- You will find our tried and tested cleaning products here
- Quick and easy to pitch by one person in around 10 minutes
- Zippable, 540gsm PVC groundsheet allowing the canvas to be rolled up to let the breeze flow through on a hot summer's day
- Heavy-duty zipped and pad-lockable front door
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable instructions for this tent here
- Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty. For more detailed information please see the tent warranty section of our website
- Diameter: 500 cm
- Centre Pole Height: 300 cm
- Center Pole Thickness: 3.1 cm
- Door Height: 180 cm
- Total Weight: 30 kg
- Packed Down Size: 96 x 45 x 45 cm
- Canvas Weight: 285 gsm
- Groundsheet Weight: 540 gsm