Protector Cover for 5m Bell Tent - Beige
- Colour-coded to complement our Bell Tents
- An extra layer of protection against wet weather, tree sap and bird droppings
- Keep your tent cool in the sun and warm at night with added insulation
- Help protect your tent’s canvas from UV rays
Protector covers are lightweight polyester fly sheets for your Bell Tent, made from 100gsm polyester oxford material with a waterproof coating. This extra layer protects the canvas of your Bell Tent’s roof from marks and UV and provides an extra layer of insulation for the tent. They also double up as a stand-alone shelter, using your Bell Tent’s poles and pegs - perfect for picnics in the garden.
Waterproofed to PU2000mm
PU2000mm is a hydrostatic rating meaning the coating on the protector can hold a column of 2m of water, adding another layer of waterproofing to your Bell Tent. This rating makes it much easier to maintain than a cotton bell tent, as you will never have to reproof the cover.
Much easier to clean than cotton canvas
The great thing about these protectors is that you can easily sponge them clean, which is great news if a bird leaves you a little message.
Easy to install
Our Beige Protector Cover for 5m Bell Tents only takes a few minutes to install and is really easy to do. Just slide the cover over your erected tent and rotate it, so the doors match. Then go around connecting the guy ropes in place using your Bell Tent’s guy pegs, or an additional set of pegs, and tension as needed. We have added a second eyelet to allow for adjustments for different A-Frame sizes.
Main features of our 5m Protector Cover in Beige:
- Lightweight 100gsm polyester oxford with PU coating
- Waterproof rating of PU2000mm
- Easy to install using your tent’s guy pegs or additional pegs
- Can be used as a stand-alone shelter using your Bell Tent’s poles and pegs
- Takes 5 minutes to fit
- Protects your canvas
- Easy to clean with water and a sponge
- Two eyelets allow for adjustments