Spark Arrestor for the Frontier Stove
- Protect your tent from hot ash embers
- Specially designed for the Frontier Stove
- 3 eyelets to attach guy ropes to, in order to stabilise in high winds
A sensible addition to the Frontier Stove to help protect the canvas of your tent.
This mesh extension attaches to the top section of the Frontier Stove flue, and is made of a medium gauge mesh to catch any stray embers or debris that may escape up the flue. The Spark Arrestor For the Frontier Stove helps to prevent damage to your canvas by embers, and also helps to prevent them being blown onto dry leaves or other flammable material.
Featuring three eyelets at its base so you can use guy ropes to stabilise the whole flue in high winds, it also prevents debris being deposited within the flue from outside.
- An essential item for setting up your Frontier stove.
- The Spark Arrestor attaches to the top section of flue on the Frontier stove and acts to catch any stray ash or debris.
- The Spark Arrestor is designed with 3 eyelets to attach guy ropes to, in order to stabilise in high winds.