Tear-Aid® Canvas Tent Repair Kit - Type A
An industrial-strength material formulated for use on canvas, ideal for fixing holes, rips or loose stitching.
Durable, flexible, airtight, water tight and puncture-resistant – Tear-Aid® is an invaluable tool used in many industries where an air-tight, water-tight seal is essential.
Its instant adhesion, no-sewing application and high-bond strength makes it really simple to use, and it offers an exceptionally tough, matte finish that is effectively resistant to abrasion, puncture and tearing.
Whether it’s as a solution to an existing problem or to have on hand ‘just in case’, Tear-Aid® is a vital bit of kit that gives real peace of mind.
Tear-Aid® produces an instant seal at high bond strength for a quick and reliable fix for your canvas tent.
TYPE A sticks to
- Most fabrics
- Non-oiled Leather
Extra Powerful Fabric Repair Patch Solution
- HOLDS AIR & WATER - under pressure even when stretched
- SEE-THRU PATCH - works with all colors
- INSTANT ADHESION - with no sewing
- CONFORMS - to irregular surfaces
- WON’T TURN GUMMY - in high heat
- UV RESISTANT - inhibits yellowing for years
- CUTS EASILY - to any size with scissors
- NO GLUE TUBES - no mess liquid adhesives to apply
- ELASTIC PATCH - that won’t pull off when stretched