4 metre Ultimate PRO MESH Bell Tent
- Full mesh walls and door for bug protection when the walls are rolled up
- Upgraded components designed for professional users
- Perfect for longer term pitching such as glamp sites and events
- A rugged family tent, and an excellent glamping tent for two
- Zipped-in ‘bath-tub’ groundsheet for added protection
With a heavier canvas, thicker groundsheets, thicker, reflective guy ropes, stronger poles and a Pro peg set, this tent is ideal for the serious camper or professional user. The fine quality mesh even works on keeping midges out. Picture camping by a Scottish river in mid-summer, and you can see how this tent comes into its own.
The mesh system lets the breeze in whilst keeping the bugs out
Both the canvas walls and door have a separate fine mesh inlay behind them which keeps midges, flies and other critters out while letting the cool breeze through. Like you, we love the great outdoors but draw the line at sleeping with its inhabitants!
The mesh wall is zipped onto the groundsheet when you roll up the canvas wall. When the canvas is down and zipped into the groundsheet, you can either roll up the mesh wall out of the way or remove it entirely. Just unzip from the top of the wall for a neater look or cleaning. The mesh in the door is permanent but can be rolled up out of the way when not needed.
A flexible Pro Weight Bell Tent to extend your season
Designed for serious campers and professional users, we have upgraded our Pro Range in every way. With our 4m PRO MESH being the smallest in the Pro Range, this is a very robust tent that will extend your camping season. When the sun is out, unzip, roll the sides up and let the breeze blow through whilst having a bug-proof barrier in place. When it’s not, keep the canvas walls zipped for a secure and weather-resistant seal in inclement weather.
Fabulous glamping for two, fantastic comfy camping for a small family
An ideal glamping tent for two, comfortably fitting a queen-sized mattress opposite the door with easy access from either side. Add two single mattresses, and it’s perfect for a young family of four in camping mode. Why not deck it out and add a tea light chandelier, rugs or even a cosy wood-burning stove to create a really special home from home!
Main features of our 4m Ultimate PRO MESH:
- Heavier duty components for a more robust tent
- Our unique heavy-duty Pro pegs have teeth that ‘grip’ the ground
- Heavy-duty 650gsm groundsheet
- Pro-weight 440gsm unbleached, natural, breathable 100% cotton canvas
- Takes one adult around 12 minutes to erect
- Works well with our awnings
- 250cm centre pole with hanging ring for attaching optional inner tent or hanging accessories
- Zip-in windows/air vents, complete with mesh mosquito nets
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our PRO canvas has a 5500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our PRO groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards