4 metre Ultimate PRO Twin Door Bell Tent
- Twin doors at 90 degrees offer added ventilation and allows connection to other structures or vehicles
- Heavy-duty zipped-in groundsheet so you can roll the walls up
- Pro-weight components for longer-term and commercial pitches
- A perfect tent for a couple or small family that really stands out from the crowd
Its unique twin door design offers flexibility in access, additional ventilation and connect-ability to other tents, vehicles and structures. Being an Ultimate, you can unzip the walls and roll them up. Being part of our Pro range means all the components are upgraded, from the heavier canvas and groundsheet to Pro pegs - perfect for pitching next to your vehicle!
Please note, due to the twin door design, this tent does not include a mesh wall or mesh door.
Twin doors give you options
Having two doors at 90 degrees to each other, you can choose which one works best as a 'front door' depending on your pitch. Use the second door to connect to other things, whether it be another bell tent (to create a suite), another structure or your van or car (see our Awnings and Tarps). Open both for panoramic, double aspect views or additional ventilation without having to unzip and roll the walls up.
It's rugged, resilient, flexible and good looking
Just like a good movie star, this tent can play multiple roles and is obviously very attractive and comfortable in all environments. As with all of our Ultimate tents, you can roll up the sides when you want the breeze to blow through or leave them firmly zipped into the thick groundsheet to keep everything together when it's wet or windy. The groundsheet rises 10cm off the ground creating a "bath-tub" effect for added weather resistance.
All the benefits of our Pro range
With our thickest (440gsm) natural cotton canvas, heaviest groundsheet (650gsm), thicker poles and pegs and upgraded reflective guy ropes, this is a really 'pro' version of our already hardy Bell Tents.
Main features of our 4m Ultimate PRO Twin Door:
- Twin doors give you options to connect to other tents, vehicles or structures. See our Awnings and Tarps collection for inspiration
- 250cm centre pole with hanging ring for attaching optional inner tent or hanging accessories
- Thicker guy ropes include a reflective fleck, so they show up easily in the torchlight
- Unique design heavy-duty pro pegs
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Made from 440gsm 100% unbleached, breathable cotton canvas
- Zip-in windows/air vents, complete with mesh mosquito nets
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our PRO canvas has a 5500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH) Our
- PRO groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards