5 metre Ultimate Bell Tent
- Heavy-duty zipped-in “bath-tub” groundsheet
- Hidden zip lets you roll the walls up
- Our most popular size and design
- Secure the three robust door zips with a padlock
Launched in 2009, our much-copied Ultimate Bell Tent range is our most popular style. We designed this range for our customers who wanted the wet weather assurance of an integrated groundsheet and the versatility of rolling up the walls - the best of both worlds! This tent comes with all the fittings for our optional inner tents for those who wish to create a separate bedroom space and extend their season.
Heavy-duty, hidden zip allows you to separate the canvas from the groundsheet
A robust zip circumnavigates the whole tent and is hidden from the elements by a rain-resistant matching canvas flap. Relax, secure in the knowledge that you're all zipped up. When the sun comes out, unzip, roll part or all of the walls up and enjoy the summer breeze flowing through the tent.
An impressive, flexible inside space
With a 300cm centre pole and a 5 meter diameter, this is a big tent with plenty of room to move about in. It will accommodate eight adults on roll mats in camping mode, five with all the kit in glamping mode or a truly palatial space for two. Why not install a king-size mattress, set up a stove, throw some rugs on the floor, and add some of our hand-painted Indian tables - you'll never want to leave!
A quality, breathable tent come rain or shine
Featuring 100% natural, unbleached cotton canvas, this tent is way more breathable than poly-cotton imitations or other nylon nightmares. Couple this with the walls up, and gone are the days of sweating it out in your personal sauna on a summer afternoon. Great for a lie-in at a festival or to have a cool, shady area for the family. Stay out of the midday sun!
Main features of our 5m Ultimate:
- Most popular size and version of our Bell Tent
- Walls unzip and roll up to let the cooling breeze wash through
- Heavy-duty zipped-in 540gsm "bath-tub" groundsheet
- Made from 285gsm 100% unbleached, natural, breathable cotton canvas
- 300cm centre pole offering ample headroom
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Four mesh-lined windows keep the bugs out and let the breeze in
- Has all the fittings for an optional inner tent (quarter or half)
- Integrated centre pole 'D' ring ideal for accessories such as tea light chandeliers or inner tent
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our premium canvas has a 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our heavy-duty groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards