Deluxe Classic Scout Patrol Tent
This product is sold out
Our modern take on the original Scout Ridge Tent design offers great camping versatility and comfort, and features a heavy-duty, integrated groundsheet.
With enough space for twelve to sleep in real 'Swallows and Amazons' style camping, the rectangular space of this model is perfect for large families or groups. Doors at either end open fully for a lovely breeze on a warm day, and zippable windows come complete with micro mesh netting to keep the bugs out.
As with all of our Deluxe models, this tent features a heavy-duty PVC integrated groundsheet which also comes ten centimetres up the walls for peace of mind in wet weather
With Bell Tent UK's clever design features as standard – including robust stitching and lightweight modern cotton canvas.
A traditional design with all of the modern tweaks to make your adventures as comfortable as can be.
- Traditional silhouette
- Three 2.10 metre centre poles
- Sturdy 4.2 metre ridge pole
- Simple to hang accessories and lighting from
- Lightweight - 285 gsm, unbleached cotton canvas
- Our 100% cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant. Please see our caring for your canvas page for more information
- You will find our tried and tested cleaning products here
- Can be erected by two person in around 10 minutes
- Sewn in 540 gsm PVC groundsheet
- Two A-frame entrances with heavy–duty padlockable, zipped doors
- Doors feature unzippable windows complete with fine mesh nets
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable instructions for this tent here
- Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty. For more detailed information please see the tent warranty of our website
- Tent Dimensions: 440 x 350 cm
- Internal floor dimensions: 420 x 330 cm
- Pole Height: 210 cm
- Pole Thickness: 3.1 cm
- Wall Height: 45 cm
- Door Height: 185 cm
- Door Width: 345 cm
- Total Weight: 32 kg
- Packed Down Size: 120 x 40 x 40 cm
- Canvas Weight: 285 gsm
- Groundsheet Weight: 540 gsm