5 metre Pro Quarter Inner Tent
This product is sold out
Designed for the 5 Metre Bell Tent, this inner allows you to get the benefit of a separate interior compartment while still keeping a large living space.
This inner tent creates a quarter-sized compartment that is able to comfortably fit a queen sized double bed or two singles, ideal for creating a bedroom or kids’ area, leaving the bulk of the tent as living space.
The use of an inner allows you to divide your space between living and sleeping areas, or to create separate bedrooms. With a built in groundsheet and mesh walls, the inner can be zipped closed to create an insular, bug proof area.
As with all of our inners, this item takes just a couple of minutes to fit, and the whole process can be done from inside the tent, avoiding inclement weather. They also have corresponding windows with the tent, and still allow you to roll the walls up on our Standard and Ultimate models.
This inner comes with our manufacturer’s warranty as well as advice from our customer service team when you need it to help you get the most out of your new purchase.
An inner allows you to make the very most of your tent’s potential.
- Lightweight, high quality cotton
- Only weighs 3kg
- Please note: This inner tent is specifically designed for Bell Tent UK tents only.
- All packs down into a small matching canvas bag, approx 55 x 20 x 20 (cm)
- Can be fitted by one person in around three minutes without having to leave the warmth of the Bell Tent, so you can use it at night only if you want the full open space of the Bell Tent during the day
- Twin doors roll up and mimic the shape of the tent to retain the feeling of space
- Doors have three settings, open, mosquito net only or full privacy door flaps
- High quality, heavy-duty zips
- Built in groundsheet that comes 3 inches up the sides that provides another line of defence against water, dirt and bugs
- Takes up the half of the tent opposite the door so you can have a separate 'clean' area away from the door
- Extends the seasons you can use your Bell Tent by supplying extra insulation
- Two zippable window flaps that match up with the windows in the Bell Tent
- Internal pocket for valuables
- The ultimate line of bug defence
- When used with our normal Bell Tent with separate groundsheet you can have the walls rolled up with the Inner Tent still in place. This allows the breeze through to keep you cool on a scorching day, but still gives you the bug protection and little people can be stopped from crawling off without overheating
- Beautifully made from high quality materials
Please note that it is not possible to use a Tea Light Chandelier at the same time as an inner because they both require space around the centre pole.