5 metre Standard Bell Tent
- A separate, pegged-in groundsheet allows you to roll up the sides
- 300cm centre pole creates impressive headroom
- At 24kg, it's our lightest 5m Bell Tent
- Robust, 285gsm unbleached cotton canvas
Launched in 2006, this is our original Bell Tent with a separate lightweight groundsheet that lets you roll the walls up on a sunny day. This tent includes all fittings for inner tents should you want to split your tent into living and sleeping areas. This modern classic will deliver years of camping fun.
Roll up the sides and let the breeze flow through... lush!
This 5 metre Standard Bell Tent features a separate, pegged-in, lightweight (but robust) groundsheet. Simply peg down the groundsheet and tuck the canvas wall's PVC skirt underneath to create a seal. There are matching eyelets that share the same ground pegs.
We have been evolving this design since 2006!
Launched in 2006 and informed by our enthusiastic customers' suggestions, this is our contemporary take on an age-old design. We use high tech, robust waterproofing on highly developed lightweight cotton canvas to create a modern classic.
A generous glamping tent for five or a camping tent for up to eight adults
This 5m size is a really roomy glamping tent for four, with enough space for a king-size mattress, two singles, and all the accessories needed to turn your tent into a palace! In camping mode, it's a perfect space for up to eight adults on roll mats.
Main features of our 5m Standard:
- 300cm centre pole giving plenty of headroom
- Comes with attachments for different size inner tents to create bedroom area(s)
- Can be pitched by one person in around 20 minutes
- Roll up sides on hot sunny days
- Can be broken down into elements and shared out for easier transportation
- A-frame entrance creates a weather-resistant vertical door
- PVC skirt and groundsheet have corresponding peg holes for a better seal
- Four mesh-lined windows keep the bugs out and let the breeze in
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Integrated centre pole 'D' ring ideal for accessories such as tea light chandeliers or an inner tent
- Made from 285gsm unbleached, natural, breathable 100% cotton canvas
- Our premium canvas has a 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards