5 metre Ultimate PRO MESH Bell Tent
- Zipped-in groundsheet lets you roll up the walls for extra ventilation
- Mesh door and walls keep bugs and pests out
- A professional quality, heavier gauge tent for all terrains
- Robust, versatile, and perfect for longer-term pitching
We designed our Pro Range in response to "Professional Users" who wanted a more heavy-duty Bell Tent for longer-term pitches and serious adventures. Our Pro Range features heavier gauge cotton canvas and groundsheet, thicker reflective guy ropes, and Pro design pegs. This tent also has a fine mesh wall and door system so that you can roll the walls up whilst keeping even the most persistent midges out.
Fine mesh wall lets the breeze in and keeps the creepy crawlies out
We love the great outdoors; the problem is when the outdoors come indoors! Our lightweight mesh system makes the inside bug and critter-proof when you roll up the canvas door and walls. It also helps keep young children in whilst enjoying the breeze when the canvas walls - peace of mind as you relax in the sun outside. The mesh walls can be rolled up or unzipped and removed for a neater look when not in use. The mesh door is permanently attached.
The perfect size for luxurious glamping in the great outdoors
Our best-selling 5 metre Bell Tents are perfect for truly stylish glamping. With a 300cm high centre pole, you get an internal floor area of 18m2, the same size as an average single garage. This area gives plenty of standing room and space for a queen, two single mattresses and some glamping furniture.
Extend your season with our Ultimate Pro range
Every part of the Ultimate Pro range is on another level; heavier canvas, thicker guy ropes, heavier peg set, thicker poles and heavier grade groundsheet; a truly robust, all-terrain tent. It comes with all the fittings for our inner tents (quarter or half) to create a separate, insulated bedroom.
Main features of our 5m Ultimate PRO MESH:
- Fine quality removable mesh walls will keep even midges out
- Permanently attached mesh door keeps bugs out and lets air in
- Heavyweight 440gsm pro gauge 100% unbleached cotton canvas
- Heavy-duty 650gsm zipped-in groundsheet creates a "bath-tub" effect rising 10cm from the floor
- 300cm centre pole offers ample headroom
- Thicker centre pole and A-frame
- Thicker guy ropes include a reflective fleck, so they show up easily in the torchlight
- Unique design heavy-duty Pro pegs with teeth that 'grip' the ground
- Takes one person 15 minutes to pitch
- Has all the fittings for an optional inner tent with a divider
- Integrated centre pole 'D' ring ideal for accessories such as tea light chandeliers or inner tent
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our PRO canvas has a 5500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our PRO groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards