5 metre Ultimate PRO Twin Door Bell Tent
- Two right-angle doors offering additional ventilation and access
- A second entrance allows connection to vehicles or other structures
- Ultimate Pro quality for longer-term and commercial pitches
- 650gsm groundsheet unzips so you can roll the walls up
Our Pro-weight twin door bell tent offers flexible access, additional ventilation and connect-ability to other structures, with a unique appearance that stands out from the crowd. Being an Ultimate, you can unzip the walls and roll them up. Being part of our Pro range means all the components are upgraded, from the heavier canvas and groundsheet to Pro pegs - perfect for pitching next to your vehicle!
Please note, due to the twin door design, this tent does not include a mesh wall or mesh door.
Twin doors give you connection options
With two matching doors positioned at a 90-degree angle, you can pick which side is best for the 'front door' and which is best for the connector or secondary door. Open both for panoramic, double aspect views or additional ventilation without having to unzip and roll part or all of the walls up.
Connect to your vehicle, another tent or other structures
Connecting your tent to other structures without blocking access to the tent is an excellent benefit of having a second door. Why not connect to another tent door-to-door to create a suite? Or use one of our Awnings and Tarps, such as our Pro Porch and Connector, to connect to your vehicle.
Crafted with Pro range quality materials
This bell tent is a really 'pro' version of our already hardy Bell Tents with our thickest (440gsm) natural cotton canvas and heaviest groundsheet (650gsm). Our Pro Range is ideal for commercial use or longer-term pitches, featuring thicker reflective guy ropes, thicker poles, and Pro design pegs.
Main features of our 5m Ultimate PRO Twin Door:
- Twin doors give you options to connect to other tents, vehicles or structures. See our Awnings and Tarps Collection for inspiration
- 300cm centre pole offers standing room for several adults
- Unzip and roll-up sides to let the breeze flow through
- Heavy-duty 650gsm zipped-in PVC groundsheet
- Made from 440gsm unbleached, natural, breathable 100% cotton canvas
- Thicker guy ropes include a reflective fleck, so they show up easily in the torchlight
- Unique design heavy-duty pro pegs
- Heavier-grade components make it ideal for professional or longer-term pitches
- Can be erected by two people in around 15 minutes
- Four mesh-lined windows keep the bugs out and let the breeze in
- Has all the fittings for an optional inner tent
- Integrated centre pole 'D' ring ideal for accessories such as tea light chandeliers or an inner tent
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our PRO canvas has a 5500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our PRO groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards