6 metre Standard Bell Tent
This product is sold out
Our super-sized version of the classic Bell Tent design featuring a separate, lightweight groundsheet.
The 6 metre Standard Bell Tent really is an exceptionally big tent – if it's parties your planning, outdoor classes for kids, camping in a big group of friends, or even a space to perform your massages at festivals, this tent has the space to handle it. It can comfortably accommodate ten people sleeping on inflatable mattresses and more than 25 seated adults.
As with all of our Standard models, the canvas and the groundsheet are separate, meaning you can roll up the walls of your tent allowing a cool breeze to blow through on a summer's day. While the 285gsm unbleached cotton canvas is the same as used for all of our premium Bell Tents, the groundsheet is made from a special, more lightweight material.
With fittings already in place, this enormous tent is ideal for our inner tent dividers for separate sleeping and living areas
Please be aware this is a very large structure, with a huge surface area and is more likely to be affected by adverse weather conditions than smaller tents in our range. So bear this in mind when selecting a pitch site (avoid cliff edges in Cornwall when a storm is forecast) and make sure you are around to keep an eye on it. Have a look at our 'Which tent is right for me?' guide page to make sure this is the right tent for you.
Incredibly spacious and versatile, this tent has all the perks of a normal Bell Tent – in XXL!
- 3.5 m centre pole offers loads of headroom
- Integrated centre pole 'D' ring for inner tents or ideal for accessories such tea light chandeliers
- Lightweight, 285 gsm, unbleached cotton canvas
- Our 100% cotton canvas is treated to be water, UV and mould resistant for up to 60 weeks of constant use. Please see our caring for your canvas page to keep your tent in tip top condition.
- You will find our tried and tested cleaning products here
- Can be pitched by two people in around 20 minutes
- Roll up sides to let the breeze flow through
- This is a really huge tent, so please do not leave the tent with the sides up unattended or the canvas bell will turn into a monster kite!
- Separate lightweight groundsheet is pegged down, the wall of the tent tucks under the groundsheet to create a wind and rain-resistant seal
- A-frame entrance with heavy-duty zipped door
- Zippable windows/air vents, complete with fine mesh nets
- This tent comes complete with the fittings needed for one of our inners, allowing you to create different compartments for sleeping as desired
- Our tents are European tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards
- Please find our comprehensive, downloadable instructions for this tent here
- This model weighs 44kg and has a total footprint of 8 metres in diameter. We recommend visiting our 'Which tent is right for me?' section to consider if this is the right tent for you
- Our tents are covered by a twelve-month manufacturer's warranty. For more detailed information please see the tent warranty section of our website.
- Floor Diameter: 600 cm
- Centre Pole Height: 350 cm
- Center Pole Thickness: 4.2 cm
- Wall Height: 60 cm
- Door Height: 200 cm
- Door Width: 345 cm
- Total Weight: 44 kg
- Packed Down Size: 96 x 45 x 45 cm
- Canvas Weight: 285 gsm
- Groundsheet Weight: 140 gsm