6 metre Standard Emperor Bell Tent
- Twin centre poles and crossbar create lots of standing room
- Two doors and three supporting A-frames
- Space for two inner tents
- Separate, pegged-in, lightweight groundsheet so you can roll the walls up
Inspired by Emperor Marcus Aurelius' tent in the film "Gladiator", we designed this tent in 2010 for campers looking for a really practical, 'statement' tent. The twin 3m centre poles are connected with a crossbar, creating an impressive inside space. As with all of our Standard range tents, the pegged-in groundsheet is separate from the canvas, meaning that you can roll the sides up on a sunny day.
The twin-pole design creates a huge, flexible internal space
The two centre poles, crossbar and three A-frames open up the whole of the interior space. The 6 x 4 metre floor space is ideal for glamping in regal style for four adults or ample for ten adults in sleeping bags. With its twin doors, 100% natural cotton canvas and the ability to roll the walls up, this is a perfect tent to let the warm breeze flow through on those longed-for hot summer days.
Three A-frames and two doors create lots of options
The three A-frames help to maximise the headspace throughout the tent making it easier to walk around inside. Two of the A-frames have full height doors, providing airflow through the structure. The extra door allows for options to connect to other structures. For example, many customers connect a 5m Bell Tent to one of the doors with one of our awnings to create a full suite, with the 5m tent as the bedroom and the Emperor as the living room.
Fit one or two Inner Tents
The ample internal space really invites the use of an inner tent. These 'bedroom pods' provide an extra layer of insulation from bugs and mud and a bit of extra warmth. Create up to two bedroom areas, one at each end (one will block an entrance) whilst leaving a 2 metre wide sitting area between them.
Main features of our 6m Standard Emperor:
- A large tent with a unique silhouette
- Two centre poles and crossbar create amazing headspace throughout
- Two doors allow for better ventilation and connections to other structures and vehicles
- Multiple entrances give you options for managing movement through the tent
- Roll up the walls to let the cooling breeze wash through
- Has all the fittings for one or two optional inner tents
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Made from 285gsm unbleached, natural, breathable 100% cotton canvas
- Lightweight, separate, pegged-in groundsheet
- Our premium canvas has a 4500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards