4 metre Ultimate Bell Tent
- Heavy-duty groundsheet with hidden zip lets you roll the walls up
- 10cm high groundsheet creates a flood-resistant "bath-tub"
- Three robust door zips can be padlocked shut
- Our best-selling 4 metre Bell Tent
We created the much-copied Ultimate Bell Tent in 2009, and it remains our best-selling style. Customers loved the Deluxe but missed the unique selling point of a Bell Tent, which is rolling the walls up. So, we developed the Ultimate with a zipped-in, heavy-duty groundsheet - a flexible tent offering you the best of both worlds!
Versatile heavy-duty zipped-in groundsheet
A robust zip circumnavigates the whole tent 10cm off the ground to create a "bath-tub" effect for extra assurance against flooding. This heavy-duty zip secures the groundsheet to the canvas and is hidden from the elements by a canvas flap. Keep it zipped for all the security of an integrated, heavy-duty groundsheet or unzip, roll up part or all of the walls and let the breeze blow through on lazy summer days.
An ideal glamping Bell Tent for two
The classic Bell Tent profile, soft coloured natural cotton canvas - this is an ideal glamping tent for two. Fit a queen-size mattress and bedding, tea light chandeliers, rugs, a cosy stove and relax in a really special home from home! Our extensive range of accessories will create a really luxurious, memorable space.
The perfect camping tent for a young family of four
Our 4-metre Bell Tents have ample space for a young family of four with all of their kit. A 250cm centre pole allows good headroom and a lovely airy space, featuring an integrated D-ring fitting for accessories. Perfect for attaching one of our Tea Light Chandeliers, creating an amazingly warm, twinkly light on the shortbread-coloured canvas.
Main features of our 4m Ultimate:
- Heavy-duty hidden zip secures the groundsheet to the canvas
- Unzip to roll the sides up and let the airflow through
- Can be erected by one person in around 15 minutes
- Add a padlock to the heavy-duty zipped front door for extra security 250 cm centre pole with hanging ring for optional 4m Inner Tent or other hanging accessories
- Four mesh-lined windows and mesh door liners keep the bugs out and let the breeze in
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Made from 100% unbleached, natural, breathable cotton canvas
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our premium canvas has a 4500mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our heavy-duty groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards