5 metre Deluxe Bell Tent
- Heavy-duty (540gsm) sewn-in PVC groundsheet
- "Bath-tub" design rises 10cm from the ground for added protection
- Fast and easy for one person to pitch in around 15 minutes
- A really tough tent, the preferred choice of many glamping companies
- The Deluxe is our most lockable style of Bell Tent
Introduced in 2008, our Deluxe Bell Tent range features a sewn-in 540gsm heavy-duty PVC groundsheet, which rises 10cm from the ground. The permanently attached groundsheet makes the Deluxe our most secure Bell Tent, as you can lock the door zips so there's no way inside. It's also great for keeping the little folk or pets from 'escaping' out the back of the tent! A great camping tent for up to 8 or glamping up to 5.
Sewn-in groundsheet gives extra protection
This tent features a heavy-duty integrated groundsheet that rises 10cm from the floor, giving a watertight seal around the base for extra wet-weather assurance. For stumble-free access, the door threshold can be unclipped and folded flat in dry weather.
Lots of fittings for inner tents and other accessories
Our 5m Deluxe includes all the fittings and loops you will need for attaching an optional inner tent, available in a quarter or a half-moon size. The half-moon inner has a zip-in divider, so you have the option of one or two bedroom areas. Great for those who want a separate sleeping area and added insulation to extend their season.
Simple to put up in around 15 minutes
It's super easy to put up as the canvas and groundsheet are one, but the trade-off is that you can't roll up the walls like our Standard and Ultimate versions. You can still open the large door and four mesh-lined windows for ventilation, which is usually more than enough for our "great" British weather!
Main features of our 5m Deluxe:
- Sewn-in, heavy-duty, 540gsm "bath-tub" groundsheet
- 300cm centre pole for ample headroom Ideal for glamping site operators
- A luxurious glamping space for two to five people with all the gear!
- Can easily padlock door zips for extra security
- Quick and easy to pitch
- Four mesh-lined windows keep the bugs out and let the breeze in
- Innovative door design - fold the groundsheet flat to the floor for trip-free access or keep it up for flood resistance
- Foldable flaps in the door corners allow you to run in a power cable without compromising security or waterproofing
- Has all the fittings for an optional inner tent (quarter or half) Integrated centre pole 'D' ring ideal for accessories such as tea light chandeliers or inner tent
- Can accommodate a stove by Installing a Flashing Kit/Stove Hole
- Made from 285gsm unbleached, natural, breathable 100% cotton canvas
- Treated to be water, UV and mould resistant
- Our premium canvas has a 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Our heavy-duty groundsheets are over 10,000mm Hydrostatic Head (HH)
- Tested to BS5852 fire retardancy standards